Old programs I have written, which are not categorised otherwise.
PC: Pacman (my first PC game)
In memory of the superb Pacman Deluxe (Amiga) by Edgar M. Vigdal.
PC: Karl Quappe (Frogger)
One of the two “Frogger” games I made!
The “game” I tried after Karl Quappe, sadly one of the unfinished tales.
PC: MESS – PDP1
Emulators – hurray!
A dabbling in bootloading and assembler for DOS!
A 2d gamelibrary I wrote for windows.
Not really all that many – but I am no artist, so what!
Of course I did a way more stuff than is listed here, but first of all, I did not really keep everything I ever did…
… and some stuff I did was for my employers, like:
- project management database (php + mysql)
- configuration management system (java + oracle)
- a database query program (especially for testing purposes of software, also java)
- a tool to track testcases, testruns and projects (c# + oracle)
- a tool to analyse time records of employees (c# + oracle)
- and another program to kepp track of projects, changerequest and tickets, including connection to other databases (e.g. Jira, requirment engineering tool, process management tool, testtools, time tracking tool etc.) – c# + oracle/mysql + sharepoint)
- a small APEX frontend to display release timing information (obviously Oracle :-))
- a dabbled a bit with GWT (Google Web Toolkit)
- helped out a doctorate and programmed in MOSEL (a language to model and solve problems)
- and lots and lots more…